Regional analysis and information from the foodservice industry in EAME
From gluten-free cake to gluten-free pizza, recipes, menu options and retail have all woken up to the demand for gluten-free. But at what point did gluten go from being the concern of suffers of Coeliac disease to a lifestyle choice of the rich and famous and why have so many operators taken it to heart.
To illustrate future trends in foodservice and gastronomy, Sirha 2015 in Lyon, France, will present an entirely new version of its unique Food Studio concept
CESA members were encouraged to think more positively about the future this month, as delegates descended on the picturesque surroundings of Heythrop Park in Oxfordshire for the organisations annual conference
The hospitality industry needs to recruit 600,000 new people by 2020 to support its rapid growth. But, says FCSI UK&I chair Niccola Boyd-Stevenson, making sure it gets the right new blood is one of the sector's biggest challenges
- Speakers lined up for FCSI conference Madrid 2015
- David Munoz: Deep diver
- Where the buckwheat stops: new regulation on allergens and food labelling
- Digital Blonde: researching emotions and food
- Heavy Hitters: CESA stages inaugural Heavy Equipment Forum
- Lunch 2014: the most important meal of the day?